swallowing bubble gum

Swallowing bubble gum can cause worry. Kids enjoy the chewy texture and sweet flavor, but gum is not meant to be swallowed. The body has difficulty digesting gum because it consists of synthetic materials, so it’s important to spit it out after chewing.

Despite a common myth, gum will eventually pass through your body like any other food. However, swallowing too much bubble gum can cause discomfort and even require medical attention due to intestinal blockages. Candy suppliers and wholesalers should educate customers on the risks of swallowing gum and encourage proper disposal.

In conclusion, it’s crucial to remember that gum is not intended for consumption. As responsible candy suppliers, we must promote safe and healthy habits around candy consumption.

Showing the single result